Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Snow and Ice

It snowed an inch or more and then turned to sleet.

Our walkways and driveway and our car were covered in ice.

I put on the heater and defroster in my car for 20 minutes before we left to take Brigit for her check-up and it melted a lot of the ice--but I had to rake off the rest.

Brigit is fine, in good health and had her nails clipped.

I took Bern and Brigit home and then went to the store.

Slick roads for sure.

It's snowed a little more--an inch or so--since then.

And Cornwall Avenue, where we live, hasn't been cleared at 7 p.m.

We live in hope.

I'm supposed to go to Milton tomorrow at noon.

Wish they would cancel.

I hate winter and slick roads.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.