Sunday, July 21, 2024

'Bi-Bi' Biden

 Joe is out of it as of today. He won't accept the nomination and urges Democrats to let his Vice-President Harris have it.

I'm not sure how I feel yet.

I was on his side and wanted him to stay in.

But all those high-ranking Democrats who asked him to step back know much more than I do..

They thought he would lose to the Devil Incarnate.

Whoever they nominated might lose too.

Alas and alack.

Bern cried when she heard.

I haven't cried but I've wondered a lot since then.

I'll vote for Kamala or whoever they nominate.

I'm a Democrat to the core.

And I hate the orange hair guy.

We'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.