Monday, July 8, 2024

I'm still with Biden

 Everyone seems freaked out with Biden's debate preformance.

Not so many talk about the dozens of lies Trump told!

In my book, forgetfulness is not nearly as bad as lying.

The calls for Biden to step down seem to be toned down.

Who would replace him? Harris, I guess.

She and Gretchen Whitmer would make quite a ticket--but can they beat the Liar in Chief?

Biden has. And will again, I hope and pray.

He's only 4 years older than me--but the Orange Guy is a year older than me.

I forget stuff from time to time--but I don't lie.

I'm still with Biden.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.