Sunday, July 14, 2024

What did I do?

 When I sign into my blog I get a message that "questionable content" is on it.

What did I do to deserve that?

Was it the blog about 'farts'?

Maybe.

Or maybe one of  my sermons was considered heretical.

Wouldn't be the first time.

*

Gene, a guy at Trinity, Milton, where I serve, collects my sermons. They're in a folder in the parish hall.

I tried to find him today to show him my sermon--but he had left.

This is it:

"Things that I hate...

*beheadings

*conspiracies

*arrogance

     -thinking you're better that others

    -not being able to admit you were wrong "

Just that--about the death of John the Baptist.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.