Wednesday, July 22, 2026

How much I love my wife....

 I love Bern so much that I went to Costco with her today.

The credit card I use gives us cash to spend at Costco. This year we got $367.42 from them in a gift certificate.

So we went.

I would rather go to the 5th ring of hell than to Costco.

It is so big and so crowded and the carts are huge and I get very tired walking around in it and paranoid about the crowds and size of it.

When I die, if an angel asks me, "You want to go to Hell or Costco?" I'll answer as loudly as I can when dead, "Hell, you idiot! Now!"

We got over 200 dollars in cash back and I got some shorts, tee shirts and underwear out of it.

But I would never go again.

When we got home, Bern told me we can deposit the gift certificate in the bank, which I didn't know, and said she never wanted to go to Costco again.

That's my woman and why I love her so.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.