Had nothing worth writing...
Maybe it's the same every day!
I noticed my blog, according to the blog police "has sensitive content".
Well, I would hope so!
How's this for sensitive content--our President is an Idiot!
I talk every week to 'the boys'--as Bern calls them. All but my brother in law, Dan P., are Episcopalians. He's a Roman priest.
Today we were all whining about what 'dumpy trumpy' has done to our country.
But then I said, "Our Country elected him twice, so Our Country brought it on ourselves"...or something like that.
It's true.
We live in a country that elected that Idiot twice.
What kind of country are we living in?????
Let me know....
We are a country that saved the world from tyranny. We financed the rebuilding of Europe and Japan. We freed a lot of people from hunger and fear and we continue to provide cover for the weak and helpless. I could go on and on but you get the picture.
ReplyDeleteI am so fortunate to claim citizenship in this country where we are free to say and do pretty much what we want.
Michael P Miano – Proud American