Friday, April 5, 2019

today

I was about to get up at 8:44 a.m. but Bridget was in bed with me and I rubbed her for a while and woke up at 10:30!

I'm trying to finish a P.D. James book but have also been trying to complete my tax stuff and keep getting distracted.

I spent half an hour looking for my figures about unreimbursed business expenses and finally found them in one of the manila envelopes I put receipts in.

So I took my tax stuff in and drove around a while.

Then I came back and plunged into P.D. James until I needed to go out and get some wine.

It was sleeting when I went for wine!

Sleeting in April!

I talked on a conference call with two folks from upstate New York and Block Island and it was snowing in West Park, NY.

Bern cooked dinner tonight and it was great--chicken tenders she fried, slaw and a vegetable salad. Yum!

Then Oregon was ahead of Baylor in the women's NCAA at half-time.

And that brings us up to date on today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.