Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Creme de Brie and Big Bird for Senate

I am in love with Creme de Brie. 

It's a Brie spread. My favorite cheese is Brie but I can't finish a round before some of it goes bad.

But Creme de Brie--I eat one container in two days. I put it on pretzels and crackers and even made a ham and Brie sandwich today.

I love it.

And Big Bird has announced he's running for Ted Cruz's Senate seat!

He has a campaign staff with Bert at the head of it.

He promises not to fly to a foreign country with Texas in danger.

It's all a parody, but I wish it were true.

Big Bird for Senate!

Go for it....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.