Saturday, November 20, 2021

The Rittenhouse verdict

I don't agree with it. I think it was wrong. I think the judge was too much leaning toward the defendant.

But as the President said, disappointed in the verdict, we must support the justice system.

No one should walk away free after killing two people and wounding another with an illegal gun at 17!

It makes me want to take guns away from everyone!

It makes my skin crawl.

It makes me against the right to bear arms, which was, at the time the Constitution was written, meant arms to defend the country from foreign aggressors, not to shoot people on the streets of Kenosha.

Will we ever come to our senses and drastically limit guns?

Probably never.

But we should.

We really should.

This trial proves that explicitly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.