Saturday, November 27, 2021

It's over

My favorite holiday is over and done for a year.

Mimi and Eleanor left this afternoon for upstate New York where they've lived during Covid.

Most of the turkey is gone, but some dressing and gravy remain.

Probably to be thrown out soon.

I love kids and grandchildren being here--but the refrigerator gets so full I can't handle it and our orderly home gets disordered.

So, as much as I love it, I also love Bern and me getting back to our orderly, ordinary life.

But I have much to be thankful for.

Much!

MUCH!!!

Hope you do too....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.