Monday, June 28, 2010

Washington is burning...

I was in DC last week and so today's heat is nothing to compare to the Nation's Capitol.

Built on a bog in the middle of a swamp, the whole city is perpetually damp and when the heat comes sweat sheets on your body on the dash from an air conditioned building to an air conditioned car. You sort of steam in that kind of heat.

I was there to lead a Making a Difference Workshop at Howard University School of Divinity. We've gotten in the door at Howard and the next step is to get credit for the workshop. It now gives continuing Education credits. I happen to think every seminarian in the country should do the workshop--course I would, wouldn't I???

I committed to have a MAD in Ct in 2011. Sign up now and sign up early....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.