Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Easy choice....

So, the next to last day in January.

Tuesday, January 30, 2018.

That's what today is.

Except it's also the day President He-Who-Will-Not-Be-Named's first State of the Union Address.

I have a choice. I can go to bed early and read or I can watch the address.

In other words, I can  have a good night's sleep or toss and turn angry and frustrated.

Easy choice....

(By the way, Kate Middleton, Prince William's wife, donated 8 inches of her hair to a non-profit that makes wigs for kids undergoing chemo therapy. Hey, Melania and Ivanka--since you're our 'royal family' want to follow suit?

I won't hold my breath but I do want to move to England.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.