Friday, January 19, 2018

Give me the gun

I do not believe in capital punishment. Not at all.

But in the case of David and Louise Turpin and their 13 half-starved, shackled children, give me the gun and I'll do the deed.

How could anyone ever, ever, ever, do that to children--much less their own children?

I can hardly stand to hear about the results and probable life-long outcomes for those 13 (who has 13 children, for goodness sake?) children.

Such madness is incomprehensible.

And, guess what, they are originally from West Virginia. Just like Charlie Manson. Just like me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.