Saturday, February 17, 2018

Flabbergasted!!!

While we were in Baltimore, Thursday through Saturday, visiting Josh, Cathy and the Bradley girls, Emma (11) told me how she shared my blog with some friends of hers.

I was flabbergasted!

I didn't know she knew what a blog was or that I wrote one or that she ever read it or that she would tell her friends.

"My friend said," she told me, "'your grandfather really writes that? Cool!'"

"And I told her," Emma said, "'I know, totally cool....'"

I was so touched that for one of the few times in my life I didn't know what to say. So, I just thanked her profusely.

(I will now watch my language more carefully and be more careful about off-color things. She's my granddaughter, for goodness sake, I can't corrupt her!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.