Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Going, going...Gone!

We're leaving on vacation Friday morning, driving down with Jack and Sherry to be joined by Mimi/Tim/Eleanor and John who are flying to Raleigh and Myrtle Beach respectively. So, we'll have three cars. For what I don't know, we seldom leave the house at Long Beach, North Carolina.

Groceries and wine, I guess.

Bern and I have been going to Long Beach since I was in Seminary. We had friends at school from N.C. who led us there.

Our kids grew up at that beach.

We even owned a house there for a while where we seldom stayed, since it wasn't on the ocean, but rented out.

So, after tomorrow, I won't be blogging until Monday or Tuesday week.

I'll miss you, but not that much, since I'll be at the beach with people I love.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.