Monday, August 22, 2022

Lots of forecasts and little rain

 Today was supposed to be rainy in Cheshire--all the weather forecasts said so.

But only a sprinkling so far and it's almost 5 p.m.

We need it badly.

A week from today we'll be at Oak Island, NC on vacation. Mimi, Tim and Eleanor, John, Jack and Sherry, Bern and me.

I look forward to it but am not happy that the plane to Myrtle Beach leaves New Haven at 6 a.m. on an airline--avelo--I never heard of until the reservations were made.

We'll be there in time (7:55 a.m.) to have a sausage gravy and biscuit breakfast on the way up the coast.

I look forward to that--no sausage gravy and biscuits in Cheshire.

My hearing aids are working out pretty well though my mask pulls them off when I take it off and the one in my right ear is hard to insert. Plus, my tinnitus isn't being helped much.

But I see them tomorrow so we'll see.

Just looked up and the sun is out for the first time today.

So much for weather forecasts!

We need lots of steady rain.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.