Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Too hot for the former President

 Today it is finally too hot for me.

The temperature at 3 p.m. was 93 and the dew point was 75.

I like the heat. People say to me, "Hot enough for you?"

And I reply, "no, bring it on."

But not today.

It is hot enough for me.

It's getting really hot for the former President too.

In spite all the weeping and wailing from Republicans and Right-Wing pundits, the FBI raid of Mara Lago wouldn't have been done if the Justice Department and the FBI didn't believe there was some very good reason and important things to get a hold of.

The January 6th committee is breathing down his neck.

Important advisors are being interviewed.

In 2 states--Georgia and New York--prosecutors are making cases against him.

And Fox News no longer considers him their poster boy.

Getting a little too hot for him, I think.

Just like Cheshire is today for me....

Just a different kind of heat.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.