Friday, August 12, 2022

The GOP isn't so 'grand' these days

My father was a life-long Republican (as I'm sure I told you before) who wouldn't recognize his party today.

The many screams and shouts about Mara-lo-Go from MAGA folks have back-fired.

Even Fox News was telling Republicans to back off since what was discovered in the FBI raid might really be damaging.

Merrick Garland check-mated the former President (who only plays checkers!) and put him in a corner.

He didn't come out of it very well.

He claims he 'de-classified' the documents at his resort home, which a President can do. However, it requires a process and when has he ever 'followed the process'. Plus the agency involved has to approve.

What with New York and Georgia and the Jan. 6th committee and the FBI search, he's between a rock and a hard place, really wedged in.

We shall see what follows, but I can't help being a little delighted.

I know that's unkind of me.

But I own it.

Delight! Delight!

Let the Truth be known....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.