Tuesday, August 23, 2022

They kept my hearing aids

Things were going so well--I was hearing better than I have for years.

Only problem was I didn't seem to be able to get the one in my right ear in right.

Oh, I was getting it in, it's just it was, as the audiologist said today--dead as a door nail.

So she kept it to see if it just needed charging or had to be sent back to the factory for a new one.

So, hear I am, not hearing well again.

If she has to send it back, I probably won't get a new one until after we get back from Oak Island a week from Saturday.

I was looking forward to wearing them at the beach.

We'll see....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.