Saturday, May 27, 2023

The TV writers strike...

 ...is ruining my YTube viewing.

Most days I watch Steven Colbert, Seth Meyers and both Jimmy's monologues and none of them are doing shows.

Doesn't leave me a lot of viewing time.

On another subject: the U.S. needs to severely limit AI.

I did watch on You Tube a scene of four police officers tackling and handcuffing the former President.

I'd like to see that if it were real--but it was created by Artificial Intelligence. 

AI recreates voices as well.

Chris Murphy, one of CT's Senators played and AI fake of his voice on the Senate floor.

I would have thought it was him.

This could get out of hand real fast.

It needs to be closely regulated if not banned.

(Just AI me typing....)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.