Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Trying to stay with the weather

After a nice, warm late-spring day yesterday, today was chilly and windy.

Bern even brought in all the plants on the back deck because it could get to 30 tonight.

I went up to Milton, in the hills, and it was even chillier there.

In our Wednesday classes we are alternating between books in the Bible and chapters from my novel The Igloo Factory.

We'll see how that goes.

Bern and I fight over the thermostat--she likes 65 and I like 68. I go to bed later so I always get my way at night.

We're going to Oak Island, NC on June 3rd for a week. Mimi,Tim and Eleanor and three long-time friends go with us. It's always a blast.

 Don't expect any posts that week--I only have a desktop computer, so I can only type right here.

Be well and stay well, Umfandusi.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.