Sunday, August 2, 2026

Losr in thought...or somewhere....

 Haven't posted for a few days.

Not like me.

I've been 'lost' since a tooth cleaning that wore me out. And I go back to get my implant on Tuesday. Yea! Maybe I'll be able to talk better after that.

But I'm typing now, not talking.

I got a long reply to my most recent post from MM a friend since high school and college.

He was telling me what a great country we live in. He went on and on--a great American.

I agreed with most all he said.

But I think the nation he accurately described is being threatened in many ways by the current president and his 'yes' men and women.

The cost of so many essentials is making life so hard for so many.

Health Care is being hurt badly.

Immigrants are being deported who are working hard and being law abiding. And we all came from somewhere (unless you're Native American)--immigrants made this country great.

The war goes on and on--the one he promised would be very short.

There's more and more, but I'll stop there.

People like MM and me and you have to do whatever we can to push back to the President and keep our country the best place to live in the world.

Let's get busy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.