Bern is a Gen-U-Ine 'weather junkie'. Much of today she has been dancing around about the "Blizzard of 2015", which seems to be baring down on us here in CT. A foot or more of snow, 50 mph winds, just short of Armageddon.
And Bern loves it.
She went to the store today for Kind Bars (which she loves), chips and, unfortunately, not batteries. Our flashlights need them greatly. Maybe I'll go in the morning before the end of the world comes.
She makes up songs about the blizzard and I even heard her downstairs talking to our dog about how he didn't need to worry, we'd stay with him and not go to a shelter....
I mean, really....
I like weather in moderation at all times. Bern is energized by major weather events.
At least she does a lion's share of the shoveling...
- ► 2017 (168)
- ► 2016 (291)
- Doing my sums--Anthony and Ron
- how things go....
- The Blizzard came...sort of....
- Waiting for The Blizzard
- my weather junkie....
- Oh, my Lord, it's getting better and better...
- Last two chapters of the Igloo Factory
- Posting the Igloo Factory
- The joy of cabbage stalk
- The Igloo Factory--Chapter Eleven
- The Igloo Factory--Chapter Eight, nine and ten
- The itch you can't scratch...
- On my way to Killingworth this morning...
- The Igloo Factory--Chapter Seven
- A confession I regret already
- The Igloo Factory--Chapter Six
- The three worst jokes I know (and wish I didn't)
- The Igloo Factory--Chapter Five
- Igloo Factory--Chapter Four
- "Body Pain" and a name I can't remember
- The Igloo Factory--Chapter Three
- Igloo Factory--Chapter Two
- The Igloo Factory
- Red Eye?
- How I'm different from the Puli
- Je suis Charlie
- I look at pictures....
- So cold the moon
- OK, I've had it with the NYPD
- Another unpreached sermon
- Home again
- ▼ January (33)
- ► 2014 (346)
- ► 2013 (262)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (204)