Friday, January 16, 2015

The three worst jokes I know (and wish I didn't)

Somebody must have written a book of the 'Worst Jokes Ever' but I don't have it. But I do have the three worst jokes I know. I wish I didn't know them, but maybe if I write them down, they'll leave me be.

The first is this:
Q: Did you ever smell moth balls?
A: Sure.
Q: How did you get his little legs apart?

Even worse:
The Three things men of a certain age should do: 1) Never waste an erection. 2) Never think it's just a fart. 3) Pee before you get in a car.

Worst of all:
A guy goes to his doctor for a physical on his lunch hour. He's ready to go back to work but the nurse tells him, "you can't go yet--we need a blood sample, a urine sample and a stool sample.
And the guy says, "can't I just leave you my jockey shorts?"

Now, try to get them out of your head....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.