Saturday, January 24, 2015

Oh, my Lord, it's getting better and better...

I just read an interview online with Sarah Palin (remember her? How could you forget?) in which she said she was considering entering the race for the Republican nomination in 2016. How much more fun could it be?

I mean the huge field might just get larger and a little weirder.

Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush being the most reasonable in a group is interesting enough. Add in Scott Walker, Gov. Perry of Texas, Sen. Cruz of Texas, the black retired neurosurgeon who's named is escaping me, Bobby Jendel, Rand Paul, Chris Christy, Rick Santorium (for Christ's sake) and three or four more and you've got your entertainment for almost 2 years.

It's going to be a remake of the best of the Three Stooges except it will be the 10 Stooges at least. Lordy, I can't wait for the endless debates....

Run, Sarah, run!!! is what I say.

This is going to be a hoot....Really....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.