I just read an interview online with Sarah Palin (remember her? How could you forget?) in which she said she was considering entering the race for the Republican nomination in 2016. How much more fun could it be?
I mean the huge field might just get larger and a little weirder.
Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush being the most reasonable in a group is interesting enough. Add in Scott Walker, Gov. Perry of Texas, Sen. Cruz of Texas, the black retired neurosurgeon who's named is escaping me, Bobby Jendel, Rand Paul, Chris Christy, Rick Santorium (for Christ's sake) and three or four more and you've got your entertainment for almost 2 years.
It's going to be a remake of the best of the Three Stooges except it will be the 10 Stooges at least. Lordy, I can't wait for the endless debates....
Run, Sarah, run!!! is what I say.
This is going to be a hoot....Really....
- ► 2017 (248)
- ► 2016 (291)
- Doing my sums--Anthony and Ron
- how things go....
- The Blizzard came...sort of....
- Waiting for The Blizzard
- my weather junkie....
- Oh, my Lord, it's getting better and better...
- Last two chapters of the Igloo Factory
- Posting the Igloo Factory
- The joy of cabbage stalk
- The Igloo Factory--Chapter Eleven
- The Igloo Factory--Chapter Eight, nine and ten
- The itch you can't scratch...
- On my way to Killingworth this morning...
- The Igloo Factory--Chapter Seven
- A confession I regret already
- The Igloo Factory--Chapter Six
- The three worst jokes I know (and wish I didn't)
- The Igloo Factory--Chapter Five
- Igloo Factory--Chapter Four
- "Body Pain" and a name I can't remember
- The Igloo Factory--Chapter Three
- Igloo Factory--Chapter Two
- The Igloo Factory
- Red Eye?
- How I'm different from the Puli
- Je suis Charlie
- I look at pictures....
- So cold the moon
- OK, I've had it with the NYPD
- Another unpreached sermon
- Home again
- ▼ January (33)
- ► 2014 (346)
- ► 2013 (262)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (204)