Somebody must have written a book of the 'Worst Jokes Ever' but I don't have it. But I do have the three worst jokes I know. I wish I didn't know them, but maybe if I write them down, they'll leave me be.
The first is this:
Q: Did you ever smell moth balls?
Q: How did you get his little legs apart?
The Three things men of a certain age should do: 1) Never waste an erection. 2) Never think it's just a fart. 3) Pee before you get in a car.
Worst of all:
A guy goes to his doctor for a physical on his lunch hour. He's ready to go back to work but the nurse tells him, "you can't go yet--we need a blood sample, a urine sample and a stool sample.
And the guy says, "can't I just leave you my jockey shorts?"
Now, try to get them out of your head....
- ► 2017 (234)
- ► 2016 (291)
- Doing my sums--Anthony and Ron
- how things go....
- The Blizzard came...sort of....
- Waiting for The Blizzard
- my weather junkie....
- Oh, my Lord, it's getting better and better...
- Last two chapters of the Igloo Factory
- Posting the Igloo Factory
- The joy of cabbage stalk
- The Igloo Factory--Chapter Eleven
- The Igloo Factory--Chapter Eight, nine and ten
- The itch you can't scratch...
- On my way to Killingworth this morning...
- The Igloo Factory--Chapter Seven
- A confession I regret already
- The Igloo Factory--Chapter Six
- The three worst jokes I know (and wish I didn't)
- The Igloo Factory--Chapter Five
- Igloo Factory--Chapter Four
- "Body Pain" and a name I can't remember
- The Igloo Factory--Chapter Three
- Igloo Factory--Chapter Two
- The Igloo Factory
- Red Eye?
- How I'm different from the Puli
- Je suis Charlie
- I look at pictures....
- So cold the moon
- OK, I've had it with the NYPD
- Another unpreached sermon
- Home again
- ▼ January (33)
- ► 2014 (346)
- ► 2013 (262)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (204)