I have never not kept a New Year's Resolution. I'll share this year's and you'll see why.
New Year's Resolutions--2018
1. I will not drink Yak milk this year.
2. I will not visit Iran.
3. I will not buy a BMW.
4. I will not run in the New York marathon.
5. I will write on my blog, "Under the Castor Oil Tree" at least 250 times.
6. I will drink Cranberry juice almost every day.
7. I will love my Puli dog, my wife, my two children and their spouses, my four grand-daughters and those friends in my life.
8. I will consume considerable amounts of white wine.
9. I will not vote for a Republican.
10. I will long for Sanity in this time of President (He-Who-Will-Not-Be-Named).
See how easy it is to keep New Year's Resolutions...?
- my New Year's resolutions
- I am not my father
- 2 in the top 10
- A Christmas story not many read
- The cold
- Being a Christian
- Christmas in Cheshire
- Dreary day before the day before....
- Christmas Eve sermon
- Christmas Trees Past
- Better now
- I just realized
- If one day could do it....
- "Sweet Home, Alabama...."
- Winnie the Pooh and John the Baptist
- Remembrance and Support
- Well, I even screwed that up....
- Trying again...
- Inflatable, light up lawn decorations
- all new, all new....
- Odder and stranger and closer....
- ▼ December (21)
- ► 2016 (291)
- ► 2015 (341)
- ► 2014 (346)
- ► 2013 (262)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (204)