Friday, December 29, 2017

2 in the top 10

I have this capacity on my blog to see statistics. An amazing thing has happened. Two posts from November are now in the all time top 10 viewed

November 22--"What I do vs. who I be" is #9 and November 8--Putting it all on the line is #10.

Of the rest of the top ten viewed all time, one is from 2011, four from 2012 and three from 2013.

The longer something is on line the more likely it is to be read.

But my readership has grown over the years--a steady upward climb. So, recent  posts have a chance to rise quickly, I suppose.

Just interesting to ponder.

And thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.