Sunday, December 31, 2017

my New Year's resolutions

I have never not kept a New Year's Resolution. I'll share this year's and you'll see why.

New Year's Resolutions--2018

1. I will not drink Yak milk this year.

2. I will not visit Iran.

3. I will not buy a BMW.

4. I will not run in the New York marathon.

5. I will write on my blog, "Under the Castor Oil Tree" at least 250 times.

6. I will drink Cranberry juice almost every day.

7. I will love my Puli dog, my wife, my two children and their spouses, my four grand-daughters and those friends in my life.

8. I will consume considerable amounts of white wine.

9. I will not vote for a Republican.

10. I will long for Sanity in this time of President (He-Who-Will-Not-Be-Named).

See how easy it is to keep New Year's Resolutions...?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.