At some point I said I was going to retire from blogging when I got to 2000 posts.
My wife (whose never read my blog) talked me out of it--probably because it keeps me out of her way sometimes.
But I just noticed this is #2007, so I didn't even know I'd gone past my previous stop time!
I can even mess up 'stopping' which is probably the easiest thing in the world to do--just STOP.
So, 7 posts too late I have to warn you I'm going to keep writing.
Just to stay out of Bern's way a few times a week.
Not that I'm not pleasant company--she in an introvert and needs alone time.
I am an extrovert who wants people to read the nonsense and ponderings I write.
You're stuck with me, I guess....
- ► 2021 (256)
- ► 2020 (335)
- ► 2019 (312)
- ► 2018 (248)
- my New Year's resolutions
- I am not my father
- 2 in the top 10
- A Christmas story not many read
- The cold
- Being a Christian
- Christmas in Cheshire
- Dreary day before the day before....
- Christmas Eve sermon
- Christmas Trees Past
- Better now
- I just realized
- If one day could do it....
- "Sweet Home, Alabama...."
- Winnie the Pooh and John the Baptist
- Remembrance and Support
- Well, I even screwed that up....
- Trying again...
- Inflatable, light up lawn decorations
- all new, all new....
- Odder and stranger and closer....
- ▼ December (21)
- ► 2016 (291)
- ► 2015 (341)
- ► 2014 (346)
- ► 2013 (262)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (204)