Thursday, December 7, 2017

Well, I even screwed that up....

At some point I said I was going to retire from blogging when I got to 2000 posts.

My wife (whose never read my blog) talked me out of it--probably because it keeps me out of her way sometimes.

But I just noticed this is #2007, so I didn't even know I'd gone past my previous stop time!

I can even mess up 'stopping' which is probably the easiest thing in the world to do--just STOP.

So, 7 posts too late I have to warn you I'm going to keep writing.

Just to stay out of Bern's way a few times a week.

Not that I'm not pleasant company--she in an introvert and needs alone time.

I am an extrovert who wants people to read the nonsense and ponderings I write.

Like that.

You're stuck with me, I guess....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.