Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Things you don't want to know

I hate things I don't want to know.

Like, it's impossible to burp or fart is zero gravity.

I mean, burping and farting aren't polite things, but admit it, there is something good about them. But people on the space station can do neither. I didn't want to know that.

And like, some scientists believe that consciousness goes beyond death, at least as long to realize you are dead.

I'm still ruminating on whether I want to have a conscious thought about being dead or not.

But I certainly didn't want to know that.

"Wow, I'm dead!" isn't something I'm sure I'd want to know.

Bob Evan's chain of restaurants might go bankrupt next year.

I don't know the last time I went to a Bob Evan's, but I don't want to think about them being non-existent.

Donald what's his name is still President.

I really didn't want to know that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.