Saturday, August 29, 2020

Autographs

I saw the President on line in Louisiana viewing the hurricane damage--as he should have been.

But he was writing his autograph on blank pieces of paper and giving them out to people at a meeting, telling them, "you can get $10,000 for this on E-Bay."

I went on E-Bay for the first time in my life and saw that autographed copies of The Art of the Deal were selling for $500 "or best offer".

I know lying is part of his deal, but why would he tell people who could really use $10,000 that, when it wasn't true.

Lordy, Lordy.

I just don't get this guy....

 

https://youtu.be/j-xNDlTxExs link to my You Tube blog. (All opinions in my blog are mine and mine alone.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.