Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Caro Ramsay

Bern and I have been reading the novels of the Scottish author, Caro Ramsay.

She writes police dramas and her two main characters (male and female) are Anderson and Costello.

Reminds me of Abbot and Costello, but I don't know if she knew about them--people younger than me might not.

There's lots of Scots stuff--some of which I have to look up on line--but also lots of wondrous detective drama.

We haven't read them in order but when we get them all (9, I think) I may read them again, beginning at the beginning.

If you like mysteries and Scotland, you should read Caro--she's a gem.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.