Monday, June 21, 2021

Good News for a change!

 I got my car back today. It was the serpentine belts, whatever those are, both had broken. Less than $300.

He had told me the worse case would be repairs would cost more than the car is worth.

Thank goodness for blessings.

But I still may look for a new car--a small SUV so we won't have to rent one to go to the beach in August.

But on the bad news side, why are Senate Republicans united against the Voting Rights bill that would open the polls to all who are qualified?

Oh, I know.

Stopping minorities from voting would help them and the states who are passing voter restriction bills would be easier for them to win.

Jesus, how divided is this country???

Very.....

Pray for unity in some way, shape or form.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.