Thursday, December 16, 2021

What a surprise!

 When I was at Trinity, Milton on Wednesday, the wardens and I looked ahead to 2022 to see if there were any Sundays I wanted to take off.

I only do three Sundays a month in my contract with them.

What surprised and delighted me is when we got to April and I realized by birthday this year is Easter Sunday.

I'll go on-line to figure out if that ever happened before.

If it did, I don't remember it.

Christ is Risen and I was Born!

What a wonderful thing to happen.

(I looked it up. The only time my birthday was on Easter was when I was 2 years old. No wonder I don't remember!)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.