Tuesday, March 19, 2024

I dislike Costco

 I more accurately should have written--I hate Costco.

But I have a Costco Visa card and every January they send me a gift certificate that is a % of my purchases in the last year.

This year it was $364.

So we went to Costco to buy things with it.

Bern is in charge and makes a list.

We spent over $320 on huge things: 30 rolls of toilet paper, 12 rolls of paper towels, 20 boxes of tissue, 2 hams for Easter dinner, 16 metal pans for cooking, more flossing stuff than I'll ever use--stuff like that.

I hate Costco because 1) it's so huge; 2)there are so many people there; the parking lot is always too full; and 4) I don't know where anything is in the store.

Once a year I can stand it--but no more than that.

(p.s. Don't tell Costco--I love getting a gift certificate.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.