Thursday, March 28, 2024

Very bad day

 Yesterday after Bible study, my car broke down in Litchfield.

I called Triple A and they sent a tow truck.

He was a nice guy and looked at the engine and saw a belt was broken--the belt that makes everything running.

I wanted towed to Cheshire to English Auto. But he told me that would cost a lot and found a place about 7 miles away.

This was at 2 o'clock and they worked on the car until 5!

The only reading material in the lobby was about guns and bows and hunting.

No public bathroom either, so I had to a store next door.

Nothing to read for 3 hours and no bathroom--a very bad day, indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.