Sunday, February 24, 2013

odd beyond passing

Blogspace, or whatever the carrier of my blog is called, has started giving me statistics about the views of my blog.

So, I now know that in the past months this has been the audience for Under the Castor Oil Tree:

United States--649 views
Russia--77 views
Ukraine--65 views
Poland--25 views
Sweden--15 views
UK--13 views
Romania--8 views
Belarus--6 views
South Korea--6 views

So, who the hell in Russia or Belarus or South Korea, for God's sake, is looking at my blog?

Anyone who looks at it is welcome to email me at Padrejgb@aol.com--but I'd really like to hear from Romania or Sweden....

This strikes me as odd beyond passing....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.