Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Ylvis

It started like this: I get two joke emails a day. One of the websites is guaranteed to be 'clean' and the other is a little risque.

Given that, here's what happened: each of the websites have links to videos and stuff and one of the links said, "What does the fox say?" and, since that's been something I've pondered from time to time--what IS the call of the fox--I clicked on it.

I've now watched it half-a dozen times (once with Bea at the Cluster office) and I will probably watch it ever few days from now on.

I've not had a group to follow since Chicago and Crosby, Stills and Nash. Now I have Ylvis.

Ylvis is actually two brothers who are a comedy team from Norway and have TV shows there. But I watched four of their music videos and all of them are wondrous and funny and a little bawdy. One was about Stonehenge and another about Massachusetts and one was Pia Jesus--a comedy routine in Norwegian except they sing in Latin and all of them were fabulous.

Probably everyone reading this knows all about Ylvis already, but, if you don't, google it and enjoy. I mean, like Chicago and Crosby, Stills and Nash, ENJOY...except these guys are funnier.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.