Wednesday, March 5, 2014

4th most viewed blog

(The most viewed posts--7-4--are all within 50 views of each other. #'s 1, 2 and 3 have 100's of views separating them. Go figure. So 3 posts were viewed many more times than any others and 7 through 4 were among several dozen in the over a hundred under two hundred views.

This is another one I'm not sure why so many people viewed it. It isn't particularly clever and not profound in any sense. Like I said before, I'm beginning to wonder about my viewing audience.)


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The 10 top reasons I'm joyful today

10. Linsey Lohan will not be on Letterman tonight.

9. I will not watch Letterman tonight, or ever.

8. It was warmer today and will, I'm told, be even warmer tomorrow.

7. I actually already planned the first session of my Mary of Magdala class at U Conn, Waterbury for March

6. I haven't had asthma all winter (knock on wood)

5. I'm married to Bern.

4. I have a bad Puli dog, the best cat in the Universe and two wonderful birds.

3. NPR is on all the time.

2. I'm not Lindsy Lohan OR David Letterman.

1. My President is smarter than I am (as it should be) plus my governor is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.