Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Lazy day

I've done almost nothing today. I slept until almost 10 and took the dog out and watched a little tennis on TV and ate three meals. And oh, I did go to Bob's to by 2 pairs of pants (gray and dark blue--I only have one pair of pants that aren't jeans or khakis) but my wardrobe isn't what I want to write about, I want to write about what a lazy day this has been.

Well, I did buy Bern a birthday present and card while I was out looking for pants. And I read almost a whole book and will finish it before I sleep. And I played hearts on the computer and talked to Bea at the Cluster office and wrote half a dozen emails and was outside for a while looking at the sky, thinking of the dwarf planet some scientists found in the last few days. And I fed the dog and the cat both breakfast and dinner and took a shower.

Just goes to show you, even on a lazy day, things happen, stuff gets done almost in spite of itself.

But I'm retired. I need a lazy day now and again....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.