Thursday, February 11, 2016

owning up...

Well, I did say I wasn't sure I could remember all the bishops of Connecticut....

My friend, Rowena, who is always delighted to comment on my blog--especially when I mess up!--wrote to tell me I left out Wilfredo Ramos-Orench from my list.

I feel awful about that. Wilfredo was a gentle, sweet man and a good bishop. He left to go be a bishop in Central America. I pray he is well. I'm sure he's still a good bishop.

(Truth is, he was so soft-spoken and self-effacing that I should have never left him out.)

Sorry, Wilfredo. Thanks for the head's up, Rowena.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.