Saturday, September 16, 2017

ok, I didn't figure it out....

Thought I knew how to blog from someone's computer.

I was wrong.

Didn't get to blog from Oak Island. I have lots of material from the whole thing though, for next week.

Not today. We flew out of Raleigh to NYC at 7 a.m., so I've been up a bit....

'Out of Raleigh" because South Carolina shut down their airports last Saturday because of Irma--mostly because no flights were coming north and they couldn't get crews for the planes.

We somehow scrabbled around and got a flight to and from Raleigh. Three hour drive to Oak Island compared to 45 minutes from Myrtle Beach.

Much to share but must wait until I sleep one more time....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.