Friday, October 18, 2019

See you--it's Friday

Alright, a great workshop! 17 people whose lives were transformed. Really!

I went to the Making a Difference Workshop in 1986 or so, and had my life transformed.

When I went, I was seriously considering renouncing my vows as a priest and figuring out what to do with the rest of my life.

What I got from the workshop was my Priesthood All New...and it never changed after that. Thirty eight years into active priesthood, my Priesthood is All New, every day, every moment.

So I have spent a lot of time working with the Workshop. I can't tell you how many I have helped lead--40 or more, maybe more than that. And every time, I see people's lives Made All New.

It is so humbling and so wondrous to be a part of Making a Difference, I can't even express it.

This week I witnessed 17 wondrous people become even more wondrous...all new!

Can't beat that.

I'm tired though, so I'll write more tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.