Monday, September 20, 2021

I'm using a cane

 I have gimpy knees. One is a replacement and other probably needs to be.

I have had balance problems because of my knees for months.

But recently, my limp has caused my right hip to hurt.

I don't want a hip replacement--save me God!

So, at Bern's urging, I am using a cane and will until (and 'if') I don't need to.

What works best is to have it in my left hand and support myself when my right leg moves forward.

My hip doesn't hurt when I do that.

Is this 'what is' for me?

I don't like it--but I like it more than pain in my hip.

Alas and alack!

A man with a cane....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.