Thursday, April 7, 2022

Abortion rights

What are all these states limiting abortion about?

I personally hate abortion, but I don't want laws against what I can control about my body or laws about what women can do with their bodies.

So I support abortion rights.

Is this all because white men are realizing they will soon live in a country where people of other colors threaten them? Or a country where women have equal rights?

The Senate's confirmation of Judge Brown Jackson to the Supreme Court (God bless GOP's Murkowski, Collins and Romney for doing the right thing!) makes the court look a little more like America.

Right wing nuts make me crazy.

Are they so scared of diversity that they pass laws against critical race theory in schools (which is ONLY taught in college and law school), saying "gay" because they fear gender identity, and laws against abortion because they fear the power of women?

Diversity is good--no, it is GREAT!

It teaches us tolerance and acceptance and, God love it, 'grace'.

Bring on diversity, I say!

And don't be afraid of it.

It will make us whole.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.