Saturday, April 23, 2022

Somedays....

 Some days I feel 50 (which I haven't been for 25 years)!

Some days I feel my age--75, if you didn't figure it out already.

Today is a 50 day.

Who knows what awaits tomorrow?

How long will I live, I sometimes wonder.

I've outlived my mother by 12 years.

I've got 8 years to catch my father when he died.

Death is all around us--in Ukraine, the Middle East, murder in America, Africa, Covid.

What I seek is Life.

It's what we should all seek everyday.

Life.

Life.

Life in abundance.

Hope you found that today.

I really, really do....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.