Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Bad news today

 Bern tested positive today for the virus.

I'll get tested tomorrow though I feel fine.

I canceled my celebration on Sunday and I believe my friend, Michael, who used to work with me at St. John's, will do the service.

I'll cancel next week's Wed. and Steve is scheduled to lead morning prayer the next Sunday, so by then I'll be fine to return to church.

Bad times.

Keep Bern and I and Eleanor and Tim and Mimi in your prayers.

Prayers may not stop Covid, but they can lessen it's effects.

Be well and stay well, my friends.

And stay away from me for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.