Wednesday, November 16, 2022

I'm not posting as much

And I don't know why.

I know I back off when not many are reading--but I shouldn't do that.

Only 350 views this month compared to 4500 last month.

But that shouldn't stop me.

Maybe it's the chill.

I hate the cold and wear too many clothes.

Maybe I'm lazy.

Good chance of that!

But I have a 'stay-cation' from now until November 27--10 whole days without driving to Milton.

And Mimi, Tim and Eleanor are coming for Thanksgiving.

Something to treasure and look forward to.

So, I'll try hard to write here more often.

I'm put off today since the former President (whose name, like Stephen Colbert, I won't write here) announced he's running again.

Alas and alack. 

I was hoping that all his endorsed candidates--or almost all--losing in the mid-term election would discourage him.

Looking at 2 years of campaigning by him depresses me.

But I'll try to overcome and write more here.

Be well and stay well, beloved.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.